Thursday, February 16, 2012

I AM

I have been meaning to do this for the longest time. So here it is. My personal life "I AM" statement.

I would first like to apologize to myself and every person in the world for not living this truth. I am committed to living true to who I AM. Thanks, gals.

Now on, on to my I AM:


I, Lisa Grace, am a noble, enriching, beautiful, contagiously happy daughter of God. I spread cheer EVERYWHERE I go. I am accepting and humble of mind. I am anxious to hear the stories of other people, to reach out and do good, and to succor the weak, oppressed, sick, and afflicted. I am anxious to be a hand of God in the building of His Kingdom and will honor Him through SONG, Prayer, and acts of righteousness. I am the first to help and the last to leave. I help my husband in his callings and pursuits. I honor him and I am righteous, true, and faithful to him. I am a mother first and foremost. My children are the shining light in my eyes, the warmth and happiness in my life. I am the grandmother everybody wishes they had. I will bake you a cookie, but more than that, I will be kind, and I will be your FRIEND.

I am Lisa Grace Christensen.

1 comment: